Thursday, October 18, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Clearly it's been a while since I've updated this thing. I've a whole lot of things I'd like to share, so I'll just start
After graduation I spent some time with a company called Checkpoint where I produced a series of vintage posters for a social game. I'm quite proud of the poster above. I think it's pretty sweet. After my time at Checkpoint I started freelancing and trying to focus on my craft. I realized that a lot of my love for art comes from experimenting with different styles and rendering methods. I love the idea of being versatile in my craft. Sure, I know that it's beneficial to have a signature art style, but I'd like to think that as an artist I can be versatile while still maintaining a "Melanie-esk" look. Here are few random pieces from over the past few months in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment